Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Multicultural Week

1.) Each day of the MC week students dress up according to the event. I would dress up to the color of day.
2.) 4th period: excused for class to setup booth
3.) carry posters, table, and chairs out to the horseshoe
4.) pick up the food at the parking lot
5.) unpack everything into small plates/bowls into servings
6.) bell rings
7.) distributes food to students
8.) advertise for the club to get more customer \
9.) end lunch bell rings
10.) excused for 5th period to cleanup

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I was not aware that club members put this much time and effort into making Multicultural Week an exciting experience for everyone. This makes me appreciate the week so much more and I hope to enjoy this week to the best of my abilities.

    ReplyDelete