Monday, January 5, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Reflection




1. How do you think your project represents your work as a student?

Art is freedom of expression. My project is my way to express my inner voice through photography.

 2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?

My definition of being a good photographer changed during this school year. I used to think it only requires patience and camera skills to be a photographer. However, this class proved me wrong. I learned that communication skills and camera edits are just as important.

3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
When we work in a group, the models tend to be more natural and interactive. Everyone contributes creative ideas and ways to approach the assignments.


4. What are some of the disadvantages of working in a group?

The disadvantage of working in groups shows when our members cannot compromise. One might want to do it one way, yet another might want to do another.

5. Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?

I want to take more pictures from more unique perspectives, experience with new models, and try to Photoshop the pictures.

6. Is there anything else that you want to include?
We went through multiple failed attempts to come up with the final products for the Eugene Smith projects. It took more than just camera skills and online edits to create our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment